Source: Baron USA, Inc.
- Fully automated and designed for unattended operation
- Able to be used on energized systems
- Does not require expensive water absorbing elements
- Weatherproof single axle trailer mounted (not shown)
- Direct driven, rotary vane oil sealed vacuum pump with gas ballast to prolong seal oil life.
- Aluminum two-stage vacuum chamber with lexan cover to allow observation of the entire chamber.
- Positive displacement direct driven discharge pump.
- Outlet filter with differential pressure indicator to warn when element change out is required.
- Initial 0.5-micron filter set included.
- Viton® and teflon seals
- 10' inlet and discharge armored oil hoses
- Operating and Maintenance Manual on CD.
Dehydrates, degasifies, and filters all in one operation
A BA-AUTOS-300 will process a 20,000 gallon oil volume in one week!!
Baron USA, Inc., 350 Baron Circle, P.O. Box 2997, Cookeville, TN 38502. Tel: 931-528-8478; Fax: 931-526-2219.
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers.