Source: AdaptiveTrade, Inc.
AdaptiveTrade has successfully combined the advanced capabilities of constraint programming, database optimization, and operations research to create an optimization solution that provides powerful modeling tools, automatic and extensible enterprise modeling capabilities, and database indexing techniques to deliver true Adaptive Enterprise Optimization.
AdaptiveTrade has successfully combined the advanced capabilities of constraint programming, database optimization, and operations research to create an optimization solution that provides powerful modeling tools, automatic and extensible enterprise modeling capabilities, and database indexing techniques to deliver true Adaptive Enterprise Optimization. This revolutionary approach allows AdaptiveTrade to deliver the only enterprise optimization solution with the flexibility, scalability, performance and speed that today's enterprises need to make the next great leap in operational improvement, profitability, and other enterprise metrics of success. In order to achieve these breakthroughs, the AEO Server uses a set of innovative new approaches.
- Extensible Resource Modeling for Business Units and the Value-Chain
- AdaptiveTrade's breakthrough advances in dynamic optimization allow companies to rapidly model internal business units and resources as well as any external elements from the demand or supply chains. The business modeling process, which has historically taken huge amounts of time from hard to find operations research experts, can now be done more comprehensively in a fraction of the time, for a fraction of the cost. The result of these resource models is a mathematical representation of each unit's constraints, business factors that affect decisions, and economic inputs/outputs,
- Dynamic Enterprise Modeling and Solving
- Because an enterprise and its value chain is a constantly changing and evolving entity, an optimization tool that makes enterprise recommendations needs to be able to adapt to changes in the business environment as quickly as circumstances warrant. With this in mind, the AEO Server delivers the next great advancement in enterprise optimization tools. At run time, the optimization objective is selected (e.g., for profit, for cost savings, for maximum production). Data elements can be periodically or dynamically provided to the AEO Server. The AEO Server determines which enterprise and market factors are relevant to the optimization objective, and then dynamically constructs an enterprise optimization model that determines a set of recommendations that optimize the objective(s).
- Enterprise Decision Optimization in the Presence of Huge Amounts of Data
- Due to the enormous amount of data and possible scenarios prevalent in an enterprise optimization problem, the AdaptiveTrade team had one more hurdle to overcome. Our patent-pending technology is designed for today's business environment, where scenarios involve vast amounts of data originating from both the enterprise and the value chain. These huge amounts of data translate into mathematical optimization problems that can involve tens of millions of variable parameters and constraints…far exceeding the capacity limitations of most of today's commercial optimization software. In order to overcome this challenge, AdaptiveTrade has innovatively combined advanced techniques based on constraint programming and database indexing technology that enables the AEO Server to sift through there source models and extract only those data elements which are relevant to the problem that is being solved.
AdaptiveTrade, Inc., 6 Montgomery Village Avenue, Suite 505, Gaithersburg, MD 20879. Tel: 240-632-9770 ; Fax: 240-632-9774.