Hot Sticks/ PHASING STICKS
- For safe indication of bare high-voltage bus bars in utility stations
- Simple, convenient operating procedure
- Easy direct reading on a 75-mm meter
- Optional dual-range meter
- Logarithmic scale on phasing sticks for more precise operation
- Models available up to 50 kV ac
- Optional two-section handle
- Optional carrying case
- Made in Canada
Phasing Sticks are specialized hot sticks, which may be used for all hot-stick applications, but they are also excellently suited for phasing two power supplies so that they may be paralleled at exactly the right moment. They differ from the conventional hot stick, which has a linear scale, greatly expanding the reading around zero volts and increasing the precision of determining zero (there is a 4:1 scale expansion over the first third of the scale).
* two-section handle;
separates for easy storage - optional on lower-voltage units , 30 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1P 4W8. Tel: 416-299-6666; Fax: 416-299-8398.
, 30 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, ON M1P 4W8. Tel: 416-299-6666; Fax: 416-299-8398.