Brochure: ServiceMax MobileSource: ServiceMax
Your field service technicians can’t be tied to an office—or even a network. They need the power of your entire organization at their fingertips, no matter where or when. With ServiceMax Mobile, your field techs, service managers and executives can access the ServiceMax Suite via a choice of mobile devices, such as an iPad, smartphone, or laptop.
Features and Benefits
- Capture service details while onsite to reduce errors and speed billing.
- Access calendars, work orders and details, service history, service knowledge database, spare parts locations and inventory levels.
- Remotely request parts, capture time and material details, accept or reject work assignments, record work details and status changes, and set follow up activities.
- One-click synchronization when back in network range.
- Access maps on the iPad to provide route information & manage scheduling.
- Leverage a knowledgebase or post an issue to ServicePulse and get instant answers from colleagues and experts in the field or back at the home office.
- Integration with FaceTime on the iPad to enable a tech to virtually show the issue to another tech or subject matter expert while still on site.
- Enable managers to dispatch work orders directly to mobile devices.
- View key metrics and dashboards on your smartphone to drive decision making on the go.