Uninterruptible Power Supplies - SE Plus SeriesSource: AMETEK Solidstate Controls
SEPlus UPS Systems are true on-line ferroresonant systems which provide regulated, clean, continuous power for critical AC loads
SEPlus UPS Systems are true on-line ferroresonant systems which provide regulated, clean, continuous power for critical AC loads. Each system integrates the Battery Charger, Inverter, Static Switch, and a Manual Bypass Switch in a single package.
- High reliability - exceeds 140,000 hours (16 years) MTBF
grade - built to operate in extreme environments, (VPI) vacuum
impregnated magnetics with 200ºC epoxy insulation.
- Low audible noise.
- High efficiency transistor bridge
- long life LED indicators, front panel accessibility
- Harmonic filtering for Distributed Control Systems
- Unique crest factor circuitry provides full capacity for non-linear loads
- Optional remote status panel
- All components are front accessible- no side or back clearance required
- Integral system event recording for diagnostics (logs last 100 events)
- Lighted Mimic Panel Display
- Microprocessor based alarms
- RS232 Communications Interface accessible through door front
Rectifier blocking diode to use the SEPlus with existing station
battery and battery charger
AMETEK Solidstate Controls, 875 Dearborn Dr, Po Box 1249, Columbus, OH 43085. Tel: 614-8467500; Fax: 614-885-3990.