Surface MountSource: Southern Utility Services, Inc.
The Panel Adapters convert a standard socket meter to a small case switchboard meter
The Panel Adapters convert a standard socket meter to a small case switchboard meter. The panel socket adapter is a low cost way of converting an antiquated switchboard meter to a solid state metering system. It requires no changes to the substation steel panel or its existing cut-out for installation. The Surface Mount Panel Adapter is a new version of the alread existing Panel Adapter family. The Surface Mount Panel Adapter allows the user to install any standard solid state meter from the front of the panel. The Adapter can be easily installed in the place of the existing small case panel meter.
ADVANTAGES (New or Existing Switchboard)
- Less expensive solution than using switchboard meters
- Flexible - Change meter or manufacturer any time
- Uses standard socket meters
- Reduces meter and spare part inventory
- Uses exiting panel holes & cutouts for retrofits
- Easy installations due to size & matching hole patterns
Southern Utility Services, Inc., 5660 Broxton Circle, Norcross, GA 30092. Tel: 770-448-6810; Fax: 770-448-7260.