SpyGlass Lens & ViewportsSource: Mikron Infrared, Inc.
Permits thermal inspection of electrical switch gear without opening the enclosure and disconnecting circuits
- Permits thermal inspection of electrical switch gear without opening the
enclosure and disconnecting circuits.
- Views entire scene through a 5/8" (16mm) diameter hole in the cabinet.
- Offers 53°H x 40°V (66° Diagonal) FOV.
- Provides focus range of 4" to 45".
- Large depth of fi eld reduces the need to re-focus for different cabinet
- Provides Temperature Measurement accuracy: ±3°C
- Attaches to any MIKRON MikroScan® 7200/7515 Series camera, making it a multi-purpose imager.
- Allows immediate fi eld installation without having to return the camera to MIKRON for specialized calibration.